1. Linux Server Administrator
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, limited for 1 year:
- Independent work as Linux Server Administrator – after training mainly from home office.
- Implementation of web applications
- Defense against threats from the Internet
- Independent work
- Relevant experience as server and network administrator
- Confident handling of social media and content management systems
- At least English as a second language
- Willingness to work in a team
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- General administrative skills
What’s in favor of applying?
- Flat hierarchies, where the individual counts
- Flexible working hours (usually home office)
- Further training in line with requirements
- Part-time position (10 hours/week – expandable)
Are you looking for an exciting job in a diverse and dynamic environment? Then send your application (please in PDF format) right away to
email@example.com by 08/31/2023.
Please also include your notice period or next possible start date.
Denk Selbst e.V.
Am Buerohochhaus 2-4